Sunday, November 29, 2009

Co Klat

Co Klat is trading! On Friday I was in the village and I saw a couple of young girls walking around offering free samples of chocolate. YES FREE! So what would any sane woman who loves chocolate do? I followed them to the source. The source is Co Klat. It's a little chocolate shop which also sells waffles, muffins, coffee (illy) and of course chocolate drinks. I didn't sit down, I thought I'd buy a few samples and take them home to indulge. The average chocolate is $1.70.
There are all different flavours, some alcohol, some child friendly. Mint,
raspberry, orange, praline, caramel etc. My first impression is I'd
like to try more! I'd like to go there for dessert or for an iced
chocolate and spend more time over tasting the chocolate.

I was told by Paul who works there that they buy the chocolates from a family in
Caulfield who have been making them for more than 30 years. What's interesting about this shop is that it is the first shop in the new block to open. The New Block being the recently built one behind the Sun Theatre. It's exciting, waiting to see what else will open there. Let's hope that this new building and the businesses within it will be a success.
MONICA











.

.

.

.

I know where I'll be heading tomorrow. I had seen them setting up but didn't know it was going to revolve around the greatest substance the world has known! I'm assuming they're all low fat and will make us slim and beautiful! By the way where are the chocolates you bought for me to try??

Rachael

No comments: